• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blast i forgot to ask you about Bubbles ( :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: dumb bum me)
Sending healing wheeks and cuddles from us both :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hopefully the septrin will do her the world of good. Fingers crossed. Keep us updated. O0

shes taking her meds like a good girl,keep your bits crossed,shes eating well too O0

Good girl Bubbles, come on girl, hopefully you will be fighting fit in no time. That's brilliant news. O0

Her breathings a lot quicker more like the usual today,i honestly thought we were going to lose her :(

shes still stuffing her face though,lol

Puggies Rule said:
Her breathings a lot quicker more like the usual today,i honestly thought we were going to lose her :(

shes still stuffing her face though,lol

She's a fighter!

LOL but great news love!

That's brilliant news, hopefully she is on the mend, fingers crossed. O0

I had put Bubbles and Paige together but Bubbles threw a strop at Paige and bugged her,she must be getting better to do that lol ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back