• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one of my girls Bubbles is at the vet this morning,ever since she had her URI ages ago shes not been right,shes on baytril and shes eating and drinking fine,but shes not the girl she was and shes only a year old
shes got a snotty nose this morning and her breathing is laboured but shes not got a rattly chest etc ,I hope shes gonna be ok as shes one of our favs ( Tia's sister)

Have you left her there and how long for bless her

i had the same thing with daisy, the baytril didn't seem to do a thing, lost her because of it at 6 months old,she developed the uri after surgery. can't they change the treatment to something else, I've since heard that baytril is not good for younger piggies?? wish i knew this then.
I hope she gets better soon.

hope she improves really soon keep your hopes up all will be well ,keep fighting bubbles :smitten:

Oh poor Bubbles :(
Sending heaps of piggie kisses and cuddles to help her recover O0 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
I didn't realise she was still unwell :'(
Good luck love, keep us posted :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: come on Bubbles :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Sorry to hear this. Bubbles get well soon girl. Fingers are crossed. :'( O0

OK just got back,shes still on the baytril and had an injection to get rid of any inflamation on her lungs although thankfully the vet couldnt find anything rattling

ill see what happens,shes munchin on ginko at the mo ::)

Hopefully Bubbles will be a 100% better in no time. Keep us informed. O0

me too,I hate it when piggies are sick as they mostly hide their illnesses :(

Whats ginko do? as in ginko biloba.......? glad that she is still fighting. Hx

I think its spelt gingko? or somethin
anyway its like a mix of dried grasses and stuff I think,whatever it is the puggies love it O0

they have it on the thistle cavies site,I bought 6 bags of it a couple of wheeks ago

Oh I hope she gets better and I hope the medicine works quickly give her a cuddle from me ;)

shes not doing too good,shes inside and still breathing weird,shes continuing with baytril,its weird that the vet couldnt find anything :(

Sorry to hear she isn't doing to well today. Hope fully in the next couple of days she will perk up. Fingers crossed. :)

Ive just had her for a cuddle and shes munching on some cucumber etc,I'm keeping my bits crossed as shes one of our fav piggies,Tia's lookalike sister :(

Puggies Rule said:
Ive just had her for a cuddle and shes munching on some cucumber etc,I'm keeping my bits crossed as shes one of our fav piggies,Tia's lookalike sister :(

Oh no! Hope she gets better soon hun. How about the vet putting her on Septrin? Icey has done really good on it :) She stills sometimes sounds a bit 'muffly', but nowhere like she used to

kellyandpiggies♥ said:
Puggies Rule said:

Oh no! Hope she gets better soon hun. How about the vet putting her on Septrin? Icey has done really good on it :) She stills sometimes sounds a bit 'muffly', but nowhere like she used to

should I call them first thing in the morning and mention it?

awwwww sending you and Bubbles lots of hugs from me and Squeaky xxxxx

Hope she gets better soon x

Puggies Rule said:
kellyandpiggies♥ said:
Puggies Rule said:

should I call them first thing in the morning and mention it?

Think you should hun. No point in going there and the vet says 'nope, more baytril'

Ive gotta pick up the septrin today when I take little Tiger to the vets at dinner,Bubbles is eating but looks crappy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back