Boars Galore 🍒

How did I miss this thread? Omg. I have so much (inappropriate) pigtures! Lets start with some soft ones;

IMG_20240505_112616.webp
Bob "my bumm" Diego
IMG_20240602_122132~2.webp
After two GAs, antibiotics and a diet of mostly critical care for some weeks Joe couldnt stand the smell of his own farts... were all very happy he's well now and not a little stinky anymore!
IMG_20240517_184316.webp
Critical care-time. Joe actually gained 200g in one week.
IMG-20220917-WA0008.webp
Cuddle time with Bob and the bits...
IMG-20230730-WA0019.webp
Chip just loves a spa day. Or nope.
IMG-20231227-WA0009.webp
Kongo is not just a handsome boy. He is the biggest, poweralfa boy if you look at the scale. His personality? Very not dominant at all. Does not understand he is like allmighty bigpig!

Attachments

• IMG-20231228-WA0016.webp
    IMG-20231228-WA0016.webp
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
I used to have one of those tents to! The ever clever Bob declared the window was the door. The tent had to have a date with the scissors.
I must ask, as prey animals who believe 24/7 that a wildcat, hawk or snake is about to descend upon them at any second, why do they insist on squeezing themselves into tight spots they can barely get out of/can't escape at all in the open where everyone can see how foolish they are being?

There's a cabinet in the hallway with a small space underneath it which the girls are really getting too big to squeeze themselves under but they insist on doing so. They really do have to squeeze themselves under it and they look like they're being crushed beneath it. They can't even lay down properly and have to tilt onto their side to fit and they don't look comfortable at all but they have to force their fat bellies into that space at least 1x per day or they aren't happy.

Then Gaia insists on trying to squeeze herself between tiny gaps such as the space between the skirting board and the radiator pipe.

And if Gaia squeezes herself into some spot and Minerva decides she has to be there as well, when she wants to leave, she just runs over the top of Gaia. I'm sure Gaia just loves Minerva going stomp, stomp, stomp on her face and back. 🙄

Chez walks over Stripe during spot clean and I always get paranoid he's challenging Stripe's dominance by humping him but it's just him trying to get away from the dust pan. But I always worry!

Chez walks over Stripe during spot clean and I always get paranoid he's challenging Stripe's dominance by humping him but it's just him trying to get away from the dust pan. But I always worry!

My two seem to like the dustpan for whatever reason.... They like sitting in it, especially when I'm using it. Gaia likes to popcorn in front of it like she's taunting it.

I left the brush in the cage whilst I was getting their fleeces and I caught Pebble sniffing it cautiously. He didn’t know whether to eat it, attack it , rumble at it or ignore it 🤣

Back