Boars Galore 🍒

They have a bigger tent. They won't use it, they love the small one. The cage liner is from Amazon, I know some people don't like the waterproof backed ones but I do. I didn't need more cage liners until I saw these! Screenshot_2024-03-19-11-37-51-25_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.webpI have small fleeces and bathmats in certain areas as well.

Good job I won't shop on Amazon. I've just ordered some fleece to make some more to replace some old ones.. Despite good intentions I know I won't throw the old ones out when it comes to it. I'll put them in the loft just in case!
I must admit I've not had a good experience with waterproof liners.

Good job I won't shop on Amazon. I've just ordered some fleece to make some more to replace some old ones.. Despite good intentions I know I won't throw the old ones out when it comes to it. I'll put them in the loft just in case!
I must admit I've not had a good experience with waterproof liners.
You sound just like me. I can never throw fleeces out. Mine seem to last forever, which I suppose is a testament that I am making them well. I always think the extra old ones will come in handy if for anytime I’m too poorly/busy to dehair and wash them at least I won’t run out!
I don’t like waterproof ones either, pee just seems to collect on them and there’s no place for it to go

Back