Boars fighting

I'm sorry they didn't get on in the end. I have 4 boys living in divided C&Cs they are happy keeping each other entertained through the bars. The two that lived together to start with but eventually had a fight are far more relaxed with the divider. It must be horrible to live with the thought that you could be attacked by your mad friend at any moment!

I'm sorry they didn't get on in the end. I have 4 boys living in divided C&Cs they are happy keeping each other entertained through the bars. The two that lived together to start with but eventually had a fight are far more relaxed with the divider. It must be horrible to live with the thought that you could be attacked by your mad friend at any moment!
They are perfectly happy sniffing at each other through the bars and seem calmer so I’m not too upset- have had to order another pen for floor time 🤣🤣🤣

My Finn and Ben live separately after a fight drawing blood. Even after Bear passed, they still live separately.
Bear and Finn were best buddies living in the same cage. I even found them sleeping together sometimes. Ben lived close by rubbing noses with both Bear and Finn.

Back