• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
hils78 said:
Could need a steriod injection to give him a boost too- he should only be no more than 3 yrs old really. When I picked him up for you the woman said he was a baby when she got him & she'd had him for only about 2 years I think.....I think he's worth a trip to the vet. Maybe if nothing can be done now & its gone past the point of no return then a little bit of the 'snooze gas' will stop his suffering. Its a hard descision I know but its been 2 days now - they are very nice at our vet. They were the ones who did Sue after she struggled for a day......

Yeah Shaz could always try a steriod injection, it's worth it, I mean even if he doesn't make it, atleast he knows and you know you tried everything and anything you could possibly do?
Get an appointment at Davidsons, little treacle had 2 injections after she gave birth which was 18quid i think, so it would probably be half of that for just the steriod?

I don't think you're being rude Kelly!  I have already sent my condolences via pm to her.  I think that the only thing that has been offered here Kelly, is an opinion.  I have not 'told' Shaz to do anything what so ever.  You have in many previous posts offered your opinion based on prior experience, I am doing the same here.  I am sure Shaz is mature enough to accept my opinion - or not.  I know how upset Shaz gets when she loses a pig and thought that by offering a suggestion this I was giving a bit of hope/light that Biscuit could pull through this.  And if the worst is to happen I was saying that rather than him suffer - I have experience with the vet we use in PTS situations.  They are so kind and considerate.  And for the record I am NOT suggesting he is PTS.

Shaz if again (possibly for the second time today) I have offended you please accept my PUBLIC apology.  

hmmm hes now got a snotty nose,i have some septrin so I'm gonna try him on that,you never know it might work miracles

hmmm shes just had 6 syringe fulls of CC O0 O0 and some yog drops
we may be getting somewhere,shes also in with Bluebell now outside so that will keep her company,I put her on the grass today and she looked at it gone out ?

Puggies Rule said:
hmmm shes just had 6 syringe fulls of CC O0 O0 and some yog drops
we may be getting somewhere,shes also in with Bluebell now outside so that will keep her company,I put her on the grass today and she looked at it gone out ?

That is fab! Drops too yay! More in the ppost for you Paige :-*

Awww, grass! My lot brrrr then scoff it

I'm gonna have to get a couple of piccies of her scoffing them,its thanks to you sweetheart that shes munching,Ive looked at her sisters today,Piper is HUGE :o :o and lil Phoebe who was lagging behind is now putting on weight at last

kellyandpiggies♥ said:
awwwww please do!

Was a good coincidence! Piper was always the porker on charmed! ;D

LMAOOOOOOOOOO oh god i remember,yup she was!!

lol she is,i think ill get some pics done of most of my piggies tomm,itll take ages though,and maybe this time ill use my digicam instead of my camera,then ill get some of Phoebe Paige and Piper together and youll see the difference

btw Amzii's piggy Neo( i think its Neo) is the male version of Phoebe looks wise :o :o
the lil guys are so cute and shes a real nice girl!

keep trying babes! Put some rammstien on in the background, that would sort anyone out! ;)

Sending lots of love to you both! :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

PerfectPiggies said:
keep trying babes! Put some rammstien on in the background, that would sort anyone out! ;)

Sending lots of love to you both! :-* :-* :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

lmao he was listening to some Linkin while he was munching on some CC O0 O0
he couldnt get enough of the stuff ( CC i mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back