• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
one of our fav rescue piggies is on his way to the rainbow bridge soon,Leo his cage mate is sitting close up by his side comforting him
we dont really know how old Biscuit is but he isnt eating and looks so sad,but we can tell hes an old boy,he came from Newark with Fudge who died a while back,but hes been going downhill for a while now,its only a matter of time..
its so damn upsetting to see them together in their hutch...at least he has his best friend with him to hold his paw :'( :'(

Ah! Sorry to hear that poor old biscuit is not long for this world. Its nice that he has spent some time with you and that he has his friend with him, bless! At least he will probably go quietly, peacefully surrounded by love. Bless you Biscuit x

I hate to see them when this happens :'(

its weird that Leo somehow knows that hes gonna lose his friend. :( :'(

its a horrible time when you know you are losing one of your pigs makes me wish you could wave a magic wand and they go to sleep forever, at least he ahd a happy life towards the end of his life with you, thinking of you and biscuit ( my daughters pigs called biscuit) :'(

Michellemuffin♥ said:
its a horrible time when you know you are losing one of your pigs makes me wish you could wave a magic wand and they go to sleep forever, at least he ahd a happy life towards the end of his life with you, thinking of you and biscuit ( my daughters pigs called biscuit) :'(

I know just what you mean,I hope he doesnt suffer at the end,hopefully he will die in his sleep or when we're there,I dont wanna think Leo will still be sitting next to him when hes dead and we walk in and find him there

I'm sure they know! I really feel for you and Leo, its so sad :'(

Have you got someone else for Leo, he will need a friend........

So sorry for you both.

piglover said:
I'm sure they know! I really feel for you and Leo, its so sad :'(

Have you got someone else for Leo, he will need a friend........

So sorry for you both.

they def know,its really weird...
and yup I have two baby boys waiting for him,Tia's boys Mars and Galaxy or maybe Amazons boys Tiger and Dinky next week

Oh no.. thats so sad :'( :'( :'(
At least he's surrounded by those he loves - and those that love him. What a lovely way to leave this world behind. So peaceful.

Bless you little biscuit 0:) Me and my piggies are so very sorry

Puggies Rule said:
Michellemuffin♥ said:

I know just what you mean,I hope he doesnt suffer at the end,hopefully he will die in his sleep or when we're there,I dont wanna think Leo will still be sitting next to him when hes dead and we walk in and find him there

I am so sorry to hear this. I am sure he will take one last breathe and be at peace. Leo knows that he is not going to with him much longer and to be honest I think it makes it easier for a guinea to grieve once they know their companion has passed on, Leo would probably prefer to be there at the end. R.I.P. Biscuit, you were very much loved and will be greatly missed. :'(

I've only just seen this Shaz :( Keep strong, we're all here for you :-*

Lots of love to you,Leo and your Biscuit from us, Gizmo and our Biscuit. :smitten:

Hope all is peaceful x

You better love me too shaz...unless you want something smeared against your window! ^-^ ;D

I'll let you off...this time!

But if you change your mind, let me know, i'll tell the OH! ^-^ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PerfectPiggies said:
I'll let you off...this time!

But if you change your mind, let me know, i'll tell the OH! ^-^ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ahaha and ill leave the window OPEN ;D

how is he doing sweetheart fingers crossed he goes in his sleep the nicest way possible with his amte next to him sweet dreams little man :'(

Darling little Biscuit i hope your having sweet dreams and in no more pain, we love you sooo much :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Little man go and visit Sully and all your family and friends from here, they'll take great care of you, time to rest now little man :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Let me know Shaz :'( :'( <hugs> loves you mate

Have his teeth been checked Shaz? is there nothing vets can do? :( Poor Biscuit, c'mon mate don't give up....

Could need a steriod injection to give him a boost too- he should only be no more than 3 yrs old really. When I picked him up for you the woman said he was a baby when she got him & she'd had him for only about 2 years I think.....I think he's worth a trip to the vet. Maybe if nothing can be done now & its gone past the point of no return then a little bit of the 'snooze gas' will stop his suffering. Its a hard descision I know but its been 2 days now - they are very nice at our vet. They were the ones who did Sue after she struggled for a day......

hils78 said:
Could need a steriod injection to give him a boost too- he should only be no more than 3 yrs old really. When I picked him up for you the woman said he was a baby when she got him & she'd had him for only about 2 years I think.....I think he's worth a trip to the vet. Maybe if nothing can be done now & its gone past the point of no return then a little bit of the 'snooze gas' will stop his suffering. Its a hard descision I know but its been 2 days now - they are very nice at our vet. They were the ones who did Sue after she struggled for a day......

Honeslty not being rude, but I think Shaz knows best in this situation and knows what needs doing if not done :-\

Poor Shaz....we love you honey, whatever happens we are 100% behind you! :(

:-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back