Best Midnight Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 20873 I had a couple of friends over for new year who knew what was coming and had the camera at the ready (sneaky!). I cried soo much so I couldn't actually see the ring for a good hour haha!
This is beautiful, thank you for posting this picture. Really happy for you keep us posted on the wedding plans x

This is beautiful, thank you for posting this picture. Really happy for you keep us posted on the wedding plans x
We're both poorly in bed (our luck) and have pretty much planned our wedding in half an hour and I've found my dress. I think we cheated a bit because we've spoken about it for years so pretty much know what we want. Las Vegas wedding, married by (or someone dressed as) Elvis. Super easy and stress free.....apart from saving up!

We're both poorly in bed (our luck) and have pretty much planned our wedding in half an hour and I've found my dress. I think we cheated a bit because we've spoken about it for years so pretty much know what we want. Las Vegas wedding, married by (or someone dressed as) Elvis. Super easy and stress free.....apart from saving up!
Oohh no :( I hope you feel better soon, they sound great plans. All the very best to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back