• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Back to the vets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww PP Harry reminded me of Cuzzy, they'll be having fun now! Will be giving all the others lots of love and affection today (Well I do everyday) but they know I need some hugs today too! :)

Oh Louise bless your heart for not wanting to replace him but think you are doing the best for Eccles and it'd be so great if you could get his brother. Good luck and keep your chin up. O0 I meant to say earlier that you must not blame yourself - we all do the best we can for our piggies but sometimes you know that just isn't enough (sorry reading that back that sounds really harsh but it's not meant to - I just mean that sometimes things are just the way they are and no amount of help and aid would sort it - we know you did your best and had his welfare as your main concern).

Louise, I'm so sorry to hear about poor Cuzzy. At least he is at peace now. You love your piggers so much; you're such a good owner, you will do the right thing by Eccles, whatever that is. Take care of youself, kitten.

((hugs)) love Angel x

Aww thanks Angel thats very nice of you to say that :)

BlackJack I know what you mean, you can try your best but sometimes it just doesn't work and there is nothing more that can be done.

Off to school soon to get Emily then to the vets to see them about Eccles' mate still can't get through to them on the phone so will go up on the off chance. :)

Hi Louise, I'm so sorry about Cuzzy, he was a gorgeous boy. But you cant blame yourself as Angel says you're one of the best piggy owners we know, he couldnt have asked for a better family. At least he went peacefully, with his mates near him. Hope your coping OK. RIP little fella, you will be missed xxxxxx

Good luck getting a mate for him - I really do think it is the right decision and am sure the new buddy will be adorable. We all know it is a kick in the stomach to lose a guinea pig but you must take heart in the fact that you did all you could (and more than many would do) and you made his life as comfortable as you could. Good luck O0

Thanks guys, just making dinner but Eccles has a new friend :D Will post about him shortly! Keep you guessing! :D

Hope your ok Louise I missed this post earlier for some reason. Bless. am looking forward to hearing about the newbie

Tracyx

Ooo louise I'm intrigued :D cant wait to see him. Sephy has a new friend too *by friend i mean she isnt biting and trying to kill her, shes by no means nice ::) to her* but ill keep you guessing too ;D

Aw Louise I am so very sorry. Poor little Cuzzy, but he had a nice home with you and his pals. We lost one of ours to pneumonia, its not nice.

Tiger is sad his hairy cousin has gone to the bridge. :'(

Hope you're OK,

x

Thanks Katie and Niki. I'm feeling a little better, kind of got used to it now, still sad to loose him but he'll always be in my heart! :smitten:

Aw sorry I didnt catch up with your thread earlier, I must have somehow missed it
RIP Cuzzy 0:)
Run free at the bridge

Thanks Rachey, it has been three weeks now. Still miss him but have my other pigs to fill some of the gap and I love them all! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back