Autumn and Halloween Piggy duvets and towels at Asda

I genuinely think you do! I’ve been thinking about my great nephews and wondering whether any of them is young enough to want one of them.

Couldn't find it online so assume it's out of stock

We had to charge a borrowed electric car, near an Asda- I persuaded the OH to go look at guinea pig things, but they only had mugs. Those bath mats look lovely.

It's an ill wind etc! Aldi hasn't had any milk, any size or type for 3 days. Today I walked the 4 mile round trip to ASDA for milk. While I was there I just happened to look in the Bath Mat aisle and low and behold piggle bath mats! 2 accidently fell into my basket, well you can't have one piggie.

It's an ill wind etc! Aldi hasn't had any milk, any size or type for 3 days. Today I walked the 4 mile round trip to ASDA for milk. While I was there I just happened to look in the Bath Mat aisle and low and behold piggle bath mats! 2 accidently fell into my basket, well you can't have one piggie.
My love reaction is for the bath mats. Not loving the lack of milk in Aldi that led you to have to walk so far to Asda. I wish I’d bought 2 bath mats instead of just 1. It’s going to be so boring when my piggy one is in the wash and we have to make do with a square one again!

I managed to bag an asda guinea pig Christmas duvet cover, and a Christmas fleece blanket but look what else I found 😍🤩😍
20230918_134609.webp

It was a quick add to basket yesterday It just got delivered 🤩🥰 even better I got 10% off it with their online promo atm as I got the kids Xmas clothes at the same time 🤣

Back