Autumn and Halloween Piggy duvets and towels at Asda

Those are so cute! I would put one in every bathroom! I like how it comes in a set of two also!

That green duvet set has very cute piggie illustrations - my daughter would love it!

Oh man the Halloween towel! 😍
We were only in there yesterday... and picked up the brown autumn guinea pig bkanket to go with all the other stuff we've got 😂

The temptation to get the Halloween duvet cover and make myself some clothes out of it is very real but I don't think I have the time before Halloween with the newborn arrival imminent

The temptation to get the Halloween duvet cover and make myself some clothes out of it is very real but I don't think I have the time before Halloween with the newborn arrival imminent
It’s a lot of fabric. You could always buy it and save it for when you have time to be sewing again.

I sooooo wanted to buy a few of these. But I can't coz I bought a Taylor Swift hospitality ticket 2 weeks ago for Anfield, Liverpool next year and it cost me some precious money..👀:rtm:

I wonder if mum-in-law will gift me some of these again...:hmm::D

I sooooo wanted to buy a few of these. But I can't coz I bought a Taylor Swift hospitality ticket 2 weeks ago for Anfield, Liverpool next year and it cost me some precious money..👀:rtm:

I wonder if mum-in-law will gift me some of these again...:hmm::D
You’ll just need to drop lots of hints. I find sending unsolicited links in Watsapp or text messages is remarkably effective….

That didn't come up on the website when the Duvet Cover accidently fell in my basket while I was looking for a present for my daughter!

Just had a look and couldn't see it. I've got the towels put away for my new bathroom (if we ever get it!) that mat would be lovely with them. There's some new towels as well which are nice, I didn't manage to link them. I'm sure there's new piggie stuff from when I looked on Monday.

They are adding new stuff all the time. There was a hooded towel or fleece for children with a guinea pig ‘s head for the hood earlier. But this stuff must be flying out as it comes in and goes out of stock so quickly.

Back