All our gorgeous Guineas.

• Thread starter Thread starter Ali-1991
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O0 O0 Great pigtures ali wow I am impressed your talents amaze me lol ;)

Pumpkinpiggie said:
You must of been out there ages I love the one of Blaze in mid popcorn :smitten: and Rimmer looks like he is flying bless them I can never catch then in mid air :smitten:

Didn't you see my sat out in the backgarden for like literally an hour taking pics of myself and the guinea pigs?:p heehee
Awwwwh rimmer ran and did a popcorn and i JUST managed to catch him in the photo I was lucky heee

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:
You must of been out there ages I love the one of Blaze in mid popcorn :smitten: and Rimmer looks like he is flying bless them I can never catch then in mid air :smitten:

Didn't you see my sat out in the backgarden for like literally an hour taking pics of myself and the guinea pigs?:p heehee
Awwwwh rimmer ran and did a popcorn and i JUST managed to catch him in the photo I was lucky heee
You ninny I was at work but you was outside when I got back with my digicam

Pumpkinpiggie said:
♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
Pumpkinpiggie said:
Ooooh aye!

You ninny I was at work but you was outside when I got back with my digicam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back