AI images.

*sighs* Mine won't eat bell peppers so no vampire piggies for me! :c
Dear Minnou

Please send peppers to

The One and Only Thea, Misty Morning and Miss Bramble
The Penthouse Suite
The Hutch
The Garage

We will eat pepper we love and adore pepper we're not fussy on the colour either just give us the peppers!

Wheaks

Thea, Misty and Bramble

PS as our Slave couldn't possibly get a pigture of us with a pepper hat on (cos we would have eaten it before she had the chance) here are some other piggies with pepper hats on just for you!
1721644728022.webp

Dear Minnou

Please send peppers to

The One and Only Thea, Misty Morning and Miss Bramble
The Penthouse Suite
The Hutch
The Garage

We will eat pepper we love and adore pepper we're not fussy on the colour either just give us the peppers!

Wheaks

Thea, Misty and Bramble

PS as our Slave couldn't possibly get a pigture of us with a pepper hat on (cos we would have eaten it before she had the chance) here are some other piggies with pepper hats on just for you!
View attachment 252993
Dear Thea, Misty and Bramble,

The three of you always seem to be asking strangers to mail food to you.

Are things alright at home? Is your Slave failing to meet your dietry requirements? Would you like someone to contact social services or the army, perhaps? I could send Gaia in a demon outfit; she has too much free time on her paws.

X Gaia & Minerva's Slave

Dear Thea, Misty and Bramble,

The three of you always seem to be asking strangers to mail food to you.

Are things alright at home? Is your Slave failing to meet your dietry requirements? Would you like someone to contact social services or the army, perhaps? I could send Gaia in a demon outfit; she has too much free time on her paws.

X Gaia & Minerva's Slave
Dear Gaia and Minerva's Slave

We are fed very well here and thank you for being so concerned for our welfare. We don't like food to go to waste so if we think that anything we consider yummy is going to go in the food waste bin, we would rather it went in our tums!

Gaia in a demon outfit? Now that would be a sight to see!

Wheeks
Thea, Misty and Bramble

Back