Adopting From Rspca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh it's so exciting isn't it! I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to that feeling now :D

Let us know how you get on!

Picked the piggies up this afternoon from Becky - I've put them in their hutch and settled them down for the night. They look very nervous but I had a quick peek and noticed that Harvey was starting to explore his new surroundings - the 2 girls are still in hiding! They haven't eaten or drank yet so I'm hoping they will overnight. My little boy is desperate to give them a cuddle but I'm making him wait until they're more settled x

Picked the piggies up this afternoon from Becky - I've put them in their hutch and settled them down for the night. They look very nervous but I had a quick peek and noticed that Harvey was starting to explore his new surroundings - the 2 girls are still in hiding! They haven't eaten or drank yet so I'm hoping they will overnight. My little boy is desperate to give them a cuddle but I'm making him wait until they're more settled x

Glad you got them ok, did you go to the office? We drove straight past it ended up at the golf club lol
Yeah they will take a while too settle and get used to the new sounds and smells, I find it fascinating watching them discover the new stuff!

Glad you got them ok, did you go to the office? We drove straight past it ended up at the golf club lol
Yeah they will take a while too settle and get used to the new sounds and smells, I find it fascinating watching them discover the new stuff!

Yes, went to the office at Chasewater - surprisingly I found it first time and didn't get lost! We were talking about you and adopting Harry & Howie - Becky said you have an impressive set up at home :) Had another sneaky peek and they're exploring and eating so that's a good sign x

Yes, went to the office at Chasewater - surprisingly I found it first time and didn't get lost! We were talking about you and adopting Harry & Howie - Becky said you have an impressive set up at home :) Had another sneaky peek and they're exploring and eating so that's a good sign x

Thought my ears were burning! :D
Yeah my living room is now the piggie room I love it though! Becky so knows I will be adopting more :nod: dangers of been a foster mommy too I will be wanting them all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back