A special breakfast for Ruby

Blodwen is now looking at me with betrayed piggy eyes because she has never had banana... when Blod has respiratory flare-ups she will only take her medicine accompanied by fruits, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, grapes... sometimes I think if she hasnt had fruit for a while she develops a fake cough so I bring out the fruit salad buffet sprinkled with her bisolvon decongestant!
The vet did say we can sprinkle it on anything she likes to eat... Blod reminds me of that if I try serve medicine with just cucumber... anything she likes the vet said!
She's wheezing a bit today because she can smell sliced watermelon in the fridge but she's very intrigued by this talk of bananas...

Have just been searching the forum for "banana" and found this thread which has got me giggling at my desk at the office. We have been making Marshmallow mashed banana and oats (which the children call his "porridge") as part of his weight loss support breakfast buffet, but it seems like we might need to make him an Acai bowl!

p.s. a picture of the breakfast buffet now attached. The patient doesn't have very good table manners as you can see by the state of him and the table!
View attachment 186343View attachment 186344
I just canโ€™t get over how similar your lovely boy is to my RB Rupert! :love: I have almost identical pics of him from a couple of years ago with that mush covered face! :wub:
62365267-2FE8-4D8F-BAC9-3EBB94B2A5F1.webp8818BDB3-A1EC-4477-98A7-1DFB202AD104.webp
Hope he enjoyed his tasty breakfast buffet! :drool::wub:

He certainly ate plenty of it. Rupert does look very similar, what a cutie. Of course the mush shows up particularly well if you've got white fur as well!

p.s. a picture of the breakfast buffet now attached. The patient doesn't have very good table manners as you can see by the state of him and the table!
View attachment 186343View attachment 186344
I will not be showing Miss Ruby this thread - she will be demanding a full buffet next :D
It's nice to see she isn't the only overindulged Forum piggy through.

Back