zooplus 140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyon
I have just bought the 140 cage from zooplus it has a plastic house up the corner which is attached to the cage there is a bowl on the top of the house so in theary the pig is supposed to climb on top of the house and feed out of the bowl but its a bit steep for piiggies so i was wondering if anyone else with this cage or one simular has made some sort of ramp or tunnel for the pigs so they use this part of the cage.
Thanks Emma.

I took it out.
Put in other hidey areas. :)

A few of my indoor cages have the Bowl on top of the house and I was a bit concerned about them but my lot jump up on top of the house,even tiny tim who is only 4 weeks old gets up there

I was going to do that but hubby saw and said i have gone sooooo mad for this cage when we really couldnt afford it i am not removing stuff that came with it (give it time and it will be out) ;D

i saw a cage on there i want for meeka, but they only accept credit cards! and i dont have one :(

you would think they would have a multiple card payment system or at least paypal, they could have a lot more customers that way!

Does it have a ramp? Sorry, dont really know what you meant. They have to jump up?

I have a zooplus cage with ramps which were a bit steep and slippery, so I pulled a wooly sock over each ramp. Now the piggies find it easy!

Damonshumanslave said:
Does it have a ramp? Sorry, dont really know what you meant. They have to jump up?

I have a zooplus cage with ramps which were a bit steep and slippery, so I pulled a wooly sock over each ramp. Now the piggies find it easy!

Oh bless you 0:) How resourceful of you! O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back