Zoo Plus 140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm getting 2 Zoo Pluses 140 cage for the pigguns and I wondered if anyone has any and are they any good? Further to my post earlier today my boys can't be trusted in the c&c, it would be ok if they were in the house in a c&C but they are in my shed so a large cage is what we need. :)

Also can anyonee recommend another cage maybe cheaper? :)

Thanks

Louise
x

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Hi All,

I'm getting 2 Zoo Pluses 140 cage for the pigguns and I wondered if anyone has any and are they any good? Further to my post earlier today my boys can't be trusted in the c&c, it would be ok if they were in the house in a c&C but they are in my shed so a large cage is what we need. :)

Also can anyonee recommend another cage maybe cheaper? :)

Thanks

Louise
x

Hi Louise i've not got a 140 but i have seen them in a rescue & they're huge. O0
They had 2 adult buns in it, i said how i'd 've loved one for my piggies when they lived inside :)

I got one for my girlys and there a really good size I'm really impressed with mine :) Don't think you'll find a cage the same size as that for any cheaper as that cage sells on some sites for over £100 :o

Thanks Niki and MnM :)

Had a brain wave...Going to take the hutch down tomorrow and put one in the shed for the boys and get 1 zoo plus for the girls.

Just when I thought I'd cracked the housing situation. But as my Dad said the boys are bulldozing there way out of the C&C as they are getting big and I can't take the chance with the girls. He has a point!
Thanks again!

Louise
x

hya pets@home do the ferplast 140 for 89.99 i have 2 they only have roof access so no good for shelves or pigs that like to dodge they r huge though

Thanks Pether. :) Will check them out although Zooplus is cheaper. :)

Hi there i have just ordered the 140 from zooplus cant wait for it to come it was 59.99 on special so if you want one order it quickly before it goes out of stock :smitten:

i have the 140 cage from zooplus and it's great, you get 10% off with your first order so mine cost £53.99 O0

My Rabbit 140 from Zooplus.co.uk arrived this morning and it is HUGE :o I really wasn't expecting it to be so big. I think my 2 baby piggies will feel like princesses in it when I get them on Saturday :smitten:

I'd say it's pretty good quality and for the price, it's definitely worth it O0

Mine was also delivered this morning and its huge i cant get over how big it is were have you guys put yours mine is in the extention i think the dog thought it was for him ;D ;D

^ It would certainly be big enough to house a dog! ;D

Well we're keeping ours in the living room of our flat - and it's almost as big as our small sofa! :D

At the moment it's positioned next to our TV, as that's the only room for it, but I think we're going to have a shuffle around.

maisy and poppys cage is 4grids by 4grids but OH keeps complaining its too big :o

yea i want to add another level but i need for grids and I'm poor at the min :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back