• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CobwebandPigpig

Here's my little boy with Pigpig :smitten:

pigpigandzane2.jpg

pigpigandzane1.jpg

Angel, what a handsome young man you have. :smitten:Pigpig looks so big compared to my two,he's a handsome piiggy :smitten: :smitten:
Anne.

Thank you Anne and Helen! I know Pigpig looks really big in these pictures but he's not, he's really quite a wee piggie, it must be the angle I took the pictures at! Pigpig is about two-thirds of Cobweb's size. Zane thinks Pigpig is great!

Awww sweet! Zane looks a sweet little boy and smitten with PigPig!

Louise
x

Wow either your little boy is really small or pigpig has grown a lot! How old is he now? They're both lovely :smitten: x

Absolutely beautiful, hes a very handsome little man,Zane is :) what a gorgeous photo of them both together...Pigpig is def a cutie pie :smitten:

Aw thanks everyone! :smitten:

Emma, I'm not sure how old Pigpig is now.. :-\

The pet shop said he was 8 weeks old but I'm thinking now he might have been the runt of the litter and a bit older, not sure why I think that, it's just that is he a lot smaller compared to Cobweb. He was also in with two boars who were 12 weeks, so he could well have been their sibling. Suspicious!

If I remember rightly it was round about the second week in July we got him, so that would make him (if the petshop was correct) about 4 months old, and if my instincts are correct, 5 months! :D Great, eh?

No matter, I suppose - he's a much loved pig! :smitten:

Blimey! Pigpig has really grown since i last saw a piggie of him :o

Your little boy obviously adores pigpig (and who wouldn't!)!

oh well done to Zane for being brave LOL...neither of my two will sit with the piggies on their lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back