Would this be good for piggies?

RosieLily

Forum Donator 2024/25
Reaction score
Hi, just found this thing. It looks glorious, but I'm not sure about dehydrated veggies? Otherwise it's just filled with hay.

1619160298077.webp

Looked it up it's grain free with carrot and pumpkin, tied with hemp, so this would be ok🙂
:agr: I think it looks great in terms of guinea pig health. Looks like a healthy way of entertaining a guinea pig. Piggies roll a thing like that around for ages, keeping them from boredom.

That looks really good. Where did you find it if you don’t mind me asking? That looks like something even my IC piggy could have.
I found it in my local store (in Estonia). They say it's from Germany, but I have no idea if they sell it in the UK :soz:

It does look great! I ordered 2, I bet my pigs will be thrilled when it arrives!

stef.trg I like the picture of the piggy in your profile pick. He/She looks very cute! 😊

I found it in my local store (in Estonia). They say it's from Germany, but I have no idea if they sell it in the UK :soz:

It does look great! I ordered 2, I bet my pigs will be thrilled when it arrives!
Looks like I have to go hunt for it when I visit my family in Austria next time! I usually pass through Germany so there‘s a chance 😄

I will have to start looking out for them, it looks like something that should be part of every piggy's Christmas dinner!

Back