• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Worried about subdued piggle

Keri131

New Born Pup
Reaction score
This morning one of my piggles wasn’t fussed about eating and is very subdued . She is currently sitting next to me on sofa but has not had a wee or poo as yet . She ate a tiny bit of cucumber but isn’t fussed about anything else really . She is def not herself.
She isn’t making any noises as if in pain and was perfectly ok eating wise the day before . So am stumped .

I agree - a vet trip is needed.
If you don’t have any syringe feed then mushed pellets are fine.
Mine always appreciated some banana added in.

Let us know how you get on at the vets.

Well I took her to the vet who x rayed her and did ultra sound - she had a very large mass they think tumour on her ovary and possibly one on the other side too . Due to her being such a tiny piggle weight wise as she always has been they said it was doubtful that she would survive the anesthetic and they maybe would not be able to remove what ever it was . We made the decision to put her to sleep and not put her through it . Heartbroken 💔 but they said her chances were super slim so sadly that’s the decision we had to make . Thanks for the advice x

I'm really sorry to hear that, but you did the kindest thing. ❤
I hope that having a diagnosis from the vets gives you some peace of mind.

Yeah it’s just so heartbreaking when I think she was only about a year and a half and you get so attached to them . Just wish the outcome had been diff . I keep replaying the decision but I think it was kindest for her . I keep thinking that if they had opened her up and it been inoperable we would have put her through that and then she would have had to be out to sleep then or if she had survived but then it came back - all a bunch of what ifs I suppose . With a rubbish outcome this was my little coco x may she popcorn happily forever x

Attachments

• IMG_3174.webp
    IMG_3174.webp
    36 KB · Views: 2
Aw, so sorry you've lost your piggy. She's free to popcorn as much as she likes over the Rainbow Bridge!
RIP Coco 🌈❤️

Back