Worried about my boys!

• Thread starter Thread starter Fr0ggy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fr0ggy

Tonight I have brought Bob and Trev into the house to have a run about as normal and Trev has been climbing on Bobs face and I think he has been biting Bob as there are a couple of marks on him as if his fur has been pulled out/he has been bitten. Should I seperate them? This is the first time this has happened

Is it still happening now? Maybe they had a little scuffle and that was the result of it?

kellyandpiggies said:
Is it still happening now? Maybe they had a little scuffle and that was the result of it?

I seperated them for a bit and then put them together again a few mins ago and Trev went straight for Bob again..... :'(

Fr0ggy said:
kellyandpiggies said:

I seperated them for a bit and then put them together again a few mins ago and Trev went straight for Bob again..... :'(

Oh dear.... How old are they?

They're about 3 months old-they've had a few scuffles but this is the worst they've been with each other

Boys are a pain once they've had an argument :-\ Have you tried a bath together? That works sometimes :)

kellyandpiggies said:
Boys are a pain once they've had an argument :-\ Have you tried a bath together? That works sometimes :)

No-what should I use to bath them in? I kept them seperate last night and then tried introducing them together again this morning and they just started fighting again-I think I'm gonna have to seperate them for good but I am going to try and put them together again later

Apparently if you keep parting them and then trying them together again it makes them even worse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back