• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Worming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Should you worm your guinea pig? I'm sure i read somewhere they should be wormed every three months not sure where i got this information from though! 98)

Some people worm 6 monthly with Ivo, for worming and a preventative for mites - but there isnt a very high chance of your piggies getting worms, and you dont want to create an immunity to Ivo, so its your choice really! :)

all of mine have been wormed apart from the youngest, i worm all my rabbits too.

I have never wormed any of my piggies and I have had over 70 and none of them ever had worms. Like PP said you wouldn't really want them building up an immunity to Ivo because then it wont work when needed and it really is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back