Wooden run suppliers

• Thread starter Thread starter Racheylcg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Racheylcg

Hi
I think the run and hutch combo will only work if we buy a run as my dad built a shelf the other day and it fell on my head :( so I'm really starting to his DIY skills. My internets really slow and I cant get most websites to load so I cant really browse-I was wondering if anybody knew a website that sells quite big wooden outdoor runs, preferably with either width or length of 4 ft. |I would prefer it if they did delivery as most shops like P@H are impossible for me to buy from-there all to far away

I'm thinking of getting the top one but I'm not sure as its a bit expensive
Its relly big though and comes with a wooden bit that I can put the cage on.........
Descisions, descisions...

I think thats very cheap personally and i bought mine 8ft by something i cant remember ;D from ebay.co.uk O0

Thanks I hadnt thoguht of Ebay some of the hutches and runs are amazingly cheap but I'm just looking not buying until next summer

We had the 6'x2'x2' hutch and 6'x6'x2' run from there for the rabbits and its not bad. They sell them on e bay as well.

Racheylcg said:
Thanks I hadnt thoguht of Ebay some of the hutches and runs are amazingly cheap but I'm just looking not buying until next summer
Its ok O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back