Without hay

I’d say not very long at all. I wouldn’t want my two to go without it even for half a day. Have you run out? You could give them a little grass. But be careful not to give too much as it may upset their tummies.

I’ve ran out of hay and won’t be able to go until tomorrow. I don’t know what to do.

They have some hay in their cage already but not a great amount. I was meant to go this morning but I wasn’t able to.

Can someone pick some up for you?

At a push they could have nuggets and some forage and some veggies.

They aren’t used to fresh grass unfortunately as the weathers been horrible so they’ve only been out a couple times this year, last one probably being over a month ago.

Will they be okay with the hay leftover in their cage (there’s quite a decent amount, especially in my pairs cage, but not to a standard I like to keep them at), alongside a medium sized helping of grass.

I can get to the shops early tomorrow but not until then. I’m incredibly ill and going out just is feasible, but someone will be able to go for me tomorrow.

They should be okay until tomorrow, it's good they at least have some. Feel better!

If they have some left then they should be ok until the morning. Hope you feel better soon.

Back