Winter Set ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hiya,
I wanna see your winter set ups.
C&c cages, hutches, sheds whatever! Post it here!
I wanna see what you have in your cages/hutches too!
Thanks!

Katie x

This is my set up, recently been changed a bit because of our new addition (Sephy :) ) Bumble and Bee are in the left hand one which is 4x3 cubes with an upper level of 1x3, they have an extra cube of space aswell to get down the ramp so its 5x4 on one side! Ralfie and Sephy are on the right in a 4x3 with a 2x1 upper level. Mine just have the usual stuff, pigloo's, wicker balls, loo roll tubes ;D they usually have slipper beds but they were in the run when i took these pics and they have a log bridge thing each which were also in the run :) the girls have got a litle snuggle thing that they can sit on or in but they generally ignore it :)

Ralfie sporting his cage! (sephy's in the blue pigloo)
DSC02830.jpg

The girls' cage (bumbles bum behind the green castle)
DSC02831.jpg

And both together
DSC02834.jpg

Hope you like :) excuse the poop its getting cleaned tonight!
Love Emma x

wow,, that is fab,, is that in your bedroom,, you have very spoiled piggys :)

mine are in hutches in the shed ::)

Nope its not my bedroom lol, its theirs ;D they are spoiled especially Ralfie he's a mummys boy! he's my mums pig not mine! they are in the spare room and there's about a foot of space to move in there once you've opened the door!

Some of my hutches and cages :D
STA70426.jpg

STA70287.jpg

STA70018.jpg

STA70255.jpg

STA70254.jpg

STA70256.jpg

STA70019.jpg

STA70276.jpg

STA70130.jpg

STA70132.jpg

103_0505.jpg

myshed.jpg

theguineahutch.jpg

hutchdoor.jpg

cage.jpg

It has been changed around soo much so it soesnt look anything like these piccies really ;D

Here's mine there in a shed, whcih where all happy with means i'm not so miserable cleaning them out now and i can spend more time with them and won't get cold :)

DSCF0330.jpg

DSCF0331.jpg

I've started covering the back 1/4 of there hucth in loads of meadow hay for snuggling in and eating and theymuch prefer loads of hy in there hucth than a hayrack also overnight i use a big piece of tarpoline over the top and frontto keep them extra warm :)

kezza30 said:
iloveanimals said:
Awww whats the top bit ?

What top bit ?
overnight i use a big piece of tarpoline over the top and frontto keep them extra warm, i just meant what the tarpoline bit ? never heard of it ?

Oh right, lol dumb me ;D It's like a water proof sheet type thing, don't know how to explai what it is, lol like the sheet type thing you would put over outdoor furniture :-\

Photo-0049.jpg

a close up of my trios hutch

Photo-0048.jpg

and then there floor space

Photo-0047.jpg

albie and dougals cage

Photo-0046.jpg

the whole lot. They have a heater and a lamp which generates heat so they can stay warm and lots of hay, the shed is also insulated. I am in the process of making albie and dougals side a little bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back