Winter hideaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thought i would post pictures of how our Piggies have spent most of the winter hoping in a month or so they will be able to go back outside for the warmer months.

The girls 5ft4 x 2 ft house with 5ft by 4ft run

DSC00964.jpg

They like wine boxes stuffed with hay and their tunnel to play in

DSC00965.jpg

In the middle Murphy and Romey have just moved into the garage with the others. They love it so much having piggies at both sides of them to see all day.

4ft x 2ft house with 4ft by 5ft run

DSC00966.jpg

This is their play corner with shredded paper in it they love rummaging through it with the loo rolls etc for toys

DSC00966.jpg

The boys - 5ft x 2ft house with just over 5ft x5ft run

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00970.jpg

They have a hay fillled corner for rumaging in plus a roofing tile that Joe sits on so he can see me coming OH also made them a wooden ramp for them to get into their house off.

We also have a shed for them with built in winter hutches but Ella the rabbit is in there now, they can have more space in the garage as they can have access to their runs all day.

Lindsay

That's a great set up Lindsay! Wish I had a garage! ;D

I was thinking I have set ups for all seasons!

Spring In Shed with heaters
Summer girls in hutch boys in C&C in shed or in hutches outside if I decide to get some
Autumn back in shed with heaters when needed (Autumn can be quite mild)
Winter All in hutches in a heated shed
;D

What a great arrangement! I wish we had more space to let them run around and mooch in and out of their C&Cs with a ramp or ladder - maybe one day we'll get something organised!

We are having a garage extension for the piggies intime for next winter that way the car can go away. So we will have the garage, the workshop then at the end of the workshop will be the pig room and I'm having a door to it off the garden to make it easier.

Ellas keeping her shed with spare hutch just incase Schmichael wants to pop round for a sleepover ;D

That is fantastic Lindsay & you've given me an idea >:D A bit of gentle persuasion on Snoopy & he piggies take over his garage, hmmmmmm ;D ;D ;D

Niki said:
That is fantastic Lindsay & you've given me an idea >:D A bit of gentle persuasion on Snoopy & he piggies take over his garage, hmmmmmm ;D ;D ;D

Cant wait for my new extension/piggy room cant believe it as it was OH's idea as well to do it. He said it would make life easier for next winter. Cant wait. Wonder if he will let me have pink walls >:D that might be pushing it. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back