• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Winnie

• Thread starter Thread starter Sophie1307
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sophie1307

Hope this is the right place to put this...
Winnie had an upset tummy recently and some of the mess has got stuck to his bum. :-\ He hasn't got this problem anymore, but I was wondering should I wash him cos it's gone dry and stuck? He lives in the shed in a cage on his own (after falling out with bumble)
If I wash him, should I keep him in overnight to dry completely, then put him back?

You could just wash the part that is dirty, not all of him? It is a bit cold for him to have sudden changes in temp and being indoors then out. Maybe just wash his bum area and dry throughly with a hairdryer on a low setting?

Yeah, we tried a new veg recently. Which he can't have anymore cos it's giving him problems, all the others seem fine though, I think it's just his stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back