window fix

piggiemummy03x

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
any ideas on what i can do to this window now my girls have nearly chewed the wood out that stops them jumping through the hole😅 don’t want to leave it open incase they try to jump through and get stuck!

Attachments

• A70E7406-D64D-49EF-86E4-27F509FB5698.webp
    A70E7406-D64D-49EF-86E4-27F509FB5698.webp
    126.5 KB · Views: 8
I’d just cut all the pieces out and leave it open.

i’m really worried they will try to run in and out of it and get stuck! i don’t think it’ll be a problem once they are older and bigger but they’re only 10 weeks at the moment!

You could wedge it against the side of their cage , or stuff it with hay so they don’t think about going thru it

You could wedge it against the side of their cage , or stuff it with hay so they don’t think about going thru it

unfortunately the window is on the wall of the door so if i did that they wouldn’t be able to get in.. ooo thats a good idea!

Mine have just had the old hay cube traded in for a new one and two of the pigs have been furiously trying to chew the dainty heart shaped holes in the side bigger to get in and claim it. George's face was a picture as nimble Flora finally forced her way in at the back. I went for the camera but you couldn't actually see Flora as the cube was still full of hay and she was rammed into the top! Louise was just watching and biding her time... like every cube we've ever had eventually it will be hers
box of fluff.jpg

Back