will this cage be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, my mum doesn't mind him in my bedroom as long as it's "neat" 9basically no c+c cages lol )

that would be the best cage you can possibly get in my opinion, i would love 2 of these for my guineas but have no room indoors to put them.

wow looks like a great cage! You guys are all so lucky, we don't have P@H here in Canada :P

you lucky thing i am sooooooo jealous, make sure you get the nero 4 not nero 3 or 2, the nero 4 is fabulous

yeah, nero 2 is tiny :( nero 3 is ok but nero 4 is the best (i wonder what nero 5 would be like if they made it! ) i am not hoing to us ethe yellow house thing, ti takes up tons of room!

♥Beth's_piggies♥ said:
thanks, my mum doesn't mind him in my bedroom as long as it's "neat" 9basically no c+c cages lol )

Heehee I would to have piggies in my bedroom but infortunetly my bedrooms tiny and i mess it up easy! So I think they're better off downstairs and out in the shed ahha :p

♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
Heehee I would to have piggies in my bedroom but infortunetly my bedrooms tiny and i mess it up easy! So I think they're better off downstairs and out in the shed ahha :p

Would love to post a picture of the tip oh I meant your bedroom ;D looks lovely when I clean it and tidy it. Your room is not big enough for a full size single bed where would you put a cage? the shed is bigger than your room I know you sleep in the shed and the piggies can all go in there instead ;D

Pumpkinpiggie said:
♥Ali-loves-piggies♥ said:
looks lovely when I clean it and tidy it. Your room is not big enough for a full size single bed where would you put a cage? the shed is bigger than your room I know you sleep in the shed and the piggies can all go in there instead ;D
sounds just like my mum haha ;D

Its not quite 4ft long! But its still a decent size for 2 or 3 piggies :D

its 118 x 64 x 64 cm

which is 3.8 ft by 2.0 ft

And because of the height you don't really use you can add a little level inside the cage using like a cooling tray. I have two piggies in this cage, as my mum wudnt allow me to hav a c and c cage either and this was the biggest i could fit into my room, and although i have added a little level and a upper level they have plenty of space, so for one piggie it would plenty. :)

Nero 4's are nice cages and the bottoms are smooth which make cleaning so much easier O0

didn't manage to egt it today as someone broke into my mum's car last nigth ans broke the windows, maybe tomorrow1

♥Beth's_piggies♥ said:
didn't manage to egt it today as someone broke into my mum's car last nigth ans broke the windows, maybe tomorrow1

Damn little hooligans. :tickedoff: I hope you get your new cage tomorrow. O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back