• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Will it be passed down?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Wilson has a droopy eye and I was wondering if that will be passed onto his babies? And if yes what are the chances of it happening?

I guess i depends on overall genetics of his parents and grandparents, the same for Cindy

Sully had droopy eyes and Brendan said quite often it's because of a trauma when they're small, like they get bullied or such :-\
Funnily enough when he got sick and lost weight it wasn't as noticeable

I'm sure the babies will be just beautiful :-* :-* :-* :-*

Aww thanks guys :) Wilson jumped off my bed when he was little :-\ but landed on somthing soft thank god! Do you think that may have caused it?

I hope the bubs dont get it but even if they do theyre still beautiful to me :smitten: lol

One of my preggy girls has a droopy eye,itll be interesting to see how the babies turn out

:) that would be interesting! Wilsons wasnt always there... its only showed (or ive only noticed it) about 6 months ago I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back