Will he still love me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Digby is the most affectionate piggy ever he licks me and sits quite happily on my lap he chats away to me oh he is lovely :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: but I am a little worried that when I put him in with my girls he will change and not like to be handled and taken out of the cage as much, silly I know but I have become quite attached to the little fella and I wouldnt want him to change!

When we put our boar in with 2 girlies after being neuted, he did change abit, he's more dominant, as when before he was with the girls he was extremely laid back, He is still laid back and licks us, but not as much if you know what I mean?

They can get a bit more protective when you reach into the cage. A bit more wild,too. O0

He'll still be the same piggy, but he may change a bit. He'll still love you!

Rimmer is still the same lovely Boar he never changed still loves a cuddle from us he is one fantastic piggie :)

Not a clue Dazie, I've got all sows, but good luck and I hope your piggy doesn't change one bit!

Its funny being licked..

I love their little tongues and their warm spit lol :smitten:

He is still the same lol he loves to be tickled under his chin and around his ears and wont let anyone near me whilst he is having all the attention ;D The girls adore him which is great and he tries to keep them in order lol but he really is a soft touch lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back