Wildlife Camera Advice

Bluebell

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
OK I['m a technophobe, and my "targets" are not the most obliging, one of them attempted to run off with the camera - but my major problem is that I now have over 1100 vids on the camera, and I can't for the life of me work out how to just watch the latest batch, without having to scroll through all the rest first - I have googled, watched informational you tube instructions, but still can't work it out, it's a Victure HC100. Anyone know how to do it - or is it not possible?

You should be able to download the video files from the SD card and then sort the files (videos) newest files by date order

(So the newest videos are the first you see) if that makes sense

I have a wildlife camera too, like yours it always starts at the beginning of the list of photos. I think the only way to see just the latest is as @Bill & Ted says, to take the SD card out and download the files to your PC for sorting. (Then delete what's on the SD).

One day I may invest in a wireless-enabled camera, but I don't use it enough to warrant the expense at the moment ..

Thanks folks, at least I now know that there isn't a frightfully obvious way of doing it that I just hadn't noticed!

I'm trying to film hedgehogs, but of course it films everything that moves, so I have a lot of vids of birds, and a huge amount of rat videos, now obviously I am a big rodent fan, but there are so many that they pretty much totally grab the limelight. I'm in a built up area here, so sadly no chance of seeing anything more exciting.

Same here, I've mostly used mine to try to capture hedgehogs using my feeding station. I did get a few about 3 years ago but they seem to be around very rarely since then. (Elsewhere I have bemoaned the fact that it seems like every time I see one in the garden a few times, I then see a dead one on the road outside and the visits stop) Mostly when I had the camera out I got lots of photos of bits of corvids going into the feeding station instead!

Back