Wiggy & Rusty...

• Thread starter Thread starter hils78
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

Well after nearly getting the best home in the world :embarassed:I thought that I would share a few pics of the boys that Pumpkinpiggy (Michelle) so kindly fostered for me.
The lady who was going to have them mum took ill & was taken into hospital before she left Nottingham - so she bit the bullet & so not to pull them from pillar to post she decided that it would be best to leave them wih me. Although I really did want them to go with her I appreciate that she only had the piggies welfare in mind & ultimately this was the best descision. I have really fallen for Rusty & my daughter for Wiggy. I am seriously considering having them neutered & put with a group of laydeez each!

Here we have Wiggy & my daughter
wiggyrusty007.jpg

Crazy hair competition!
wiggyrusty005.jpg

Wiggy after trim
wiggyrusty041.jpg

Wiggy & Rusty - look at how enormous Rustys face is!
wiggyrusty035.jpg

Rusty looking very shiny - you can't tell how badly ripped his ears are really in this pic.
wiggyrusty044.jpg

What beautiful piggies Hils. I can see why you have fallen for them, fate has obviously stepped in, you are meant to have them!

What a great name for his colour, Rusty.
I had a 'wige' before, another great name. Wiggy looks huge, perhaps it's all that fur! ;D

I'm still not sure if my sanity can take ianymore! I think that if I maybe get them neutered I will be able to have them here for a bit longer & if a fantastic home comes up then thats fine but if not - what a shame! When I put them in their new clean cage this morning they both actually popcorned which really cheered me up. Wiggy was the funniest - just a levitating ball of fluff!

Its the fur! Rusty is by far the biggest - his face is massive, & his nose is wider than mine!

Aww they're gorgeous! they look just like my Piggie and Candy :-*

very cute, is that your little girl she is sweet as well, how old is she, my little girl is 3 1/2 she is a complete minx and her fav guinea Lilly is a little minx as well,

they are both adorable your daughter adorable as well what with wiggy butt hair lol love it I'd keep them both they are just too tempting, :smitten: :smitten:

can this really be the little monkey who wont let her mum sleep nah dont believe you she looks too innocent 0:) a little angel how could she be so naughty for you, glad you are feling brighter today Hils and have your car back ;)

Hils daughter is a scream,she had me in stitches today,and she has her uses for wearing our dog out,theyre like the terrible twosome together

They are lovely colours, they complement each other perfectly :)

Two of our boys have badly nibbled ears, at least they are not actually ripped, thank goodness, but still...

Aww, wiggy's hair is about 1/3 the size of your daughter :D They're both extremely cute, and rusty's a gorgeous colour :smitten:

aww hills theyre adorable! I want a long hair piggie so i can give it hair cuts and crazy styles lol!

Thanks for all the lovely comments - yes that is the "angel" who won't let me sleep >:D. She has given herself mild concussion & a nose bleed today running away from me - I suppose I didn't have to give chase though!

I am going to book these boys in for neutering some time next week then see how we feel......its gonna be a tough decision to make. I do have the space but since the rescue girls arrived the work load has noticeably increased, but then will 2 more make a difference ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back