why is he squeaking so much??

• Thread starter Thread starter shard25
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shard25

At the moment Herbie is out and when I leave the room he is in or put him down on the floor and walk off he does this amazingly high pitched squeak and it is very loud.

Please tell me what he is trying to tell me as I don't have a clue what he is saying

Thanks Sarah

Is he a single piggy? Maybe he thinks you're leaving him. I know when we took one of my piggies to the vet, we attempted to leave the other in her hutch but she wheeked so much we had to take her too! 98) 98)

Maybe he doesn't like being alone in open spaces?

Dunno...not the most experienced pigger!

He's just a bit scared and doesn't want to be left alone! Bully squeals when I leave the room too, so now I leave the door open and he follows! He waits outside the bathroom and kitchen for me, becuase he doesn't like the lino (I think, or may it feels strange after the carpet). Thats all it is probably.....!

My Two do and the other one don't! ;)
Some piggies just sqeak n sum dnt
its just their personality
dnt worry he's probably fine ;D

Sooty does that if you put him in the run before Misty. I think it's because he's wondering where his friend is. He always flaps his ears because he squeaks so much ;D

our gp poppy does it alot, infact she was doing it a few minutes ago, i had cleaned out their cage and must not have fastened the clip down, clover is only a baby and had somehow managed to get out. poppy was sat in the middle of the cage chirping loudly and me and my hubby was laughing when i saw a ball of fur scurry behind the plant pot, must have been poppy grassing on clover! ;D. poppy also does it when we are holding clover and she cant see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back