why do there squeak?

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

Ok a funny qestions i know i mean when there queak around breakfast and tea time i know there sqeaking for food

but what about other times like when we bring the in for cuddles ruby never shuts up she is allways talking about somthing or other or of there sqeak during the day other than meal times

are there happy when there sqeaking when its not food time or not ?

Whenever my mum rattles a plastic bag the pigs go nuts ;D
I guess its just communicating with one-another... just like we talk to eachother... id say they are more than happy when squeeking at tea time ;D

Sometimes they do that to let the others know where they are or to call them over. Could also be that she feels in danger or you hurt her by accident.

JoJo squeaks when he's away from Titch, so calling for him!

Squeaky... well he just lives up to his name with whatever's happening! ;)

My baby piggie squeals his heart out if he mum has 'walked away to get herself food' and the mum squeaks for her baby too!

Tom_cat said:
My baby piggie squeals his heart out if he mum has 'walked away to get herself food' and the mum squeaks for her baby too!

awwwww, that is so sweet isn't it? I remember when mine were babies!

Yes it is, now the baby just follows mum EVERY WERE lol

Oh can i just ask, what is pop corning?

awwww!

Popcorning - when they jump! Like popcorn does when it's popping?

Means they are happy :)

ooooh, Maisy and Trixie do that when they have floor time, they look really shocked after doing it tho!

;D cindy does it from one end of my bed and back and then has a rest and goes again ;D She does it when wilson is with her too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back