whos got a nutty guinea pig?

• Thread starter Thread starter archieismybaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archieismybaby

Mine is definately - he chatters away to himself when noone s near him ! 98)

when he s on my bed he snuggles down to sleep and makes really funny squeaky noises ;D :smitten:

Nibbler argues with my boyfriend! He makes noise pushing his chew block around the place and my boyfriend shushes him but every time he says 'shhh!' Nibbler does this weird growl thing as if to say 'you shush' lol. Cheeky pig! ;D

we are convinced mogwai has A/D/H/D she runs around like a lunatic from dusk till dawn ....I think the others get quite cross with her , but we think she's perfect! :smitten: :smitten:

;D aww they all sound really cute... I hope my piggies to come soon are equally funny. :smitten:

Yep Sunshine and Twinkle are mentalists 98) They popcorn when they see a bit of hay to eat which is all the time!...lol Cuzzy runs around his cage (he is seperated because of Mites) and popcorns into the railings! He'lll hurt himself one of these days! He also talks to Emily's cuddly guinea pig Eccles! Mad boys!

The girls are very serious though and very cuddly! It's a boy thing I suppose, nutters!

Louise
:)

Bee's nuts! She rumbles at her pigloo, talks to herself none-stop and her popcorns knock her over sometimes lol, i actually told the vets i thought she had ear mites or something because when she popcorns she looks like she's trying to get something out of her head lol! i think i'd have moved out by now if i were Bumble! x

my munchie is a bit crazy, he hides in his wooden arch, then rund and jumps and popcorns around with it on his back ;D bob usually lays out watching him as if to say "wtf are you doing? :o" lol

Pigpig is a very serious, a very 'proper' little piggie. He's lovely though, a perfect ying to Cobweb's yang.

Cobweb is bonkers, as mean as a bag of wasps and convinced he is part dog, part parrot and part guinea pig.

I wouldn't swap either of them. :smitten:

sounds like my piggies too! :D

bob is a very serious proper pig, we call him the "proud" piggy, cos he does some funny proud poses. munchie squeaks like a parrot sometimes too ;D he squeaks so hard his ears wiggle

;D

funny how something so small can have such big personalities its nice to hear about other peoples guineas ! the mad little critters :smitten:

CobwebandPigpig said:
Pigpig is a very serious, a very 'proper' little piggie. He's lovely though, a perfect ying to Cobweb's yang.

Cobweb is bonkers, as mean as a bag of wasps and convinced he is part dog, part parrot and part guinea pig.

I wouldn't swap either of them. :smitten:

Haa haa as mean as a bag of wasps! I like that....i'd love to meet your cobweb, he sounds great!

Teabag - If you're ever passing through Fife you're welcome to meet the Prince of Darkness anytime O0

Ha ha ha haa...sadly I live in hampshire, so its very unlikely! I now have him pictured in lots of purple and black, with gold chains and dark sunglasses a la Ozzie!

Baby Love is a bolter, he jsut gets randomly flighty. We now play on teh couch togher, I raise my back and he runs from under his towel hideout over my tummy and under my back, and just keeps running! He sometimes stops for the carot I hold on my tummy for him. Or when he's in his cage and it's about that time to take him out he will run around in circles, he's a weirdo. It's not nerves, we are a realatively quiet set of people who are constantly in the same room as him. Just a weirdo.

Petal is the nuttiest out of my 3, other 2 are nice and quiet most of the time.

Petal just runs around and around in circles, up and downthe ramp, lol. There underneath our kitchen window outside and wiht the window open you can hear her wheeking away to herself all day. Funniet thing is at tea time, i'll go out to collect there veg bowls and she comes to th front of te hucth so i'll stick my head in and say hello, she just standsthere wheeking at me as if to say 'oi what do you think your doing, i'm starving, get a move on lass' then runs of wheeking to herself. Her wheeks are so loud her ears flap like little wings ;D ;D 98)

lol! loads of silly piggies 98) :smitten: i have 2 piggie boys and treacles likes to sit of top of their wooden arch and jump on to truffle when he come out under it! Also truffle uses the water bottle spout like a straw - he kind of puts the whole thing in his mouth and kind of "sucks" it! 98) but i love them anyway! :smitten:

Violet does laps of her cage whilst squeaking as loud as she can, baring in mind she lives in an 8ft run, she will do this non stop until she gets her veggies. :)

Alison said:
Violet does laps of her cage whilst squeaking as loud as she can, baring in mind she lives in an 8ft run, she will do this non stop until she gets her veggies. :)

AAWWWWWW Bless her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back