Whooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
happydance.gif
Me today when I found some Jammy Dodgers at the British Import store :) MAN, they are hard to find here sometimes. I go through withdrawal symptoms often. I squealed and scared the cashier something awful! I also bought a whack load of Tayto chips. Hehehehe

Girl you got the moves :D:D:D:D:D

How long that little stash going to last? :whistle:
Sadly, not long ;) I was contemplating leaving them behind for the summer and only having a "few" when I come home to visit.... not gonna happen! :)

Jammy Dodgers are immense :D I might have to get a packet now, haha!

(I have the same t-shirt by the way :)) )

Mmmm pawn cocktail! Yummy!

Love those cats too! (Obviously, I'm the crazy cat lady)

I don't like jammy dodgers! But yes, we should send you some. *puts one in an envelope*
Jammy Dodgers are my second favourite but Penguins are my first! But Canada has banned them! Hilarious! BANNING A BISCUIT :) Silly, silly!

Haha! That's fair. If I find IrnBru here it costs me $4.00 ;) Horrible! I would settle for Vimto as well!
Omg. Thats the same here, i have to go to 'Americandy' or 'Yankee candy' to get american sweets and juice and it costs an absolute fortune! I bought a box of lucky charms cereal and it cost me £8.70!
Ok deal! haha, I do love vimto.

WHY ARE PENGUINS BANNED?! i wish they'd ban them here, they always seem to be the only biscuits anyone has in their houses and i hate them, hahah

I'm indifferent to penguins. We had a lot of american/canadian foods banned here due to sugar content though!
That I can understand. They banned penguins because the wrapper says that they are a good source of calcium! Hahaha! Maybe they thought mothers would replace their children's milk with penguins?

That I can understand. They banned penguins because the wrapper says that they are a good source of calcium! Hahaha! Maybe they thought mothers would replace their children's milk with penguins?
LOL! "NO SON, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY MILK UNTIL YOU'VE FINISHED THAT PACKET OF CHOCOLATE BISCUITS!"

@Jennifer D I just read that canada banned marmite, lucozade, irn bru and bovril too because some of the additives in them are ilegal there. HOW DO YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT LUCOZADE! hahaha

Wow haha, don't think we allow that either now so canada can probably unban them now!

@Jennifer D I just read that canada banned marmite, lucozade, irn bru and bovril too because some of the additives in them are ilegal there. HOW DO YOU SURVIVE WITHOUT LUCOZADE! hahaha

Lucozade is literally a life saver - get ill, get lucozade! My mum survived on lucozade through pnemonia when she was young and I find it a useful boost recovering from a general anaesthetic. Must be mountains of weird things in there though.

Lucozade is literally a life saver - get ill, get lucozade! My mum survived on lucozade through pnemonia when she was young and I find it a useful boost recovering from a general anaesthetic. Must be mountains of weird things in there though.

I go a bit bonkers on lucozade! :crazy::crazy:
Thought I was nutty before! Should see me after a lucozade! I'm practically bouncing off walls!

LOL! "NO SON, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY MILK UNTIL YOU'VE FINISHED THAT PACKET OF CHOCOLATE BISCUITS!"

Hahahahahahahaha made me burst out laughing! I can imagine some mother's doing that! Hahahahahahahaha

I have friends in Canada and it sounds so... healthy.. I think I would like to live there. They say theres no littering and no smoking and everyone is so polite. They live in Ottawa and come over for English breakfast tea and marmite LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back