Whitney...gone too soon..

anyar.dris

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Last night, we had to say goodbye to Whitney. 😭💔 She has been having bladder issues recently, and during the weekend, we found out she had lots of fluids in her guts. We couldn't fix it, and she was deteriorating. The kindest thing to do was to help her pass through. We didn't expect her to pass away early coz she's only 2.5 yrs old. We are so heartbroken. 😭💔 We are also hoping Bryce would manage to cope being alone now that she's gone. We are going to miss her terribly. 😭💔 Popcorn free Whitney. No more pain. 🌈❤️

Here are some photos of her. She has loads more in the thread Pigging Out since we adopted her more than 2 yrs ago, if anyone is interested to see them. Thank you to everyone in the forum for all your concerns and love during this time. ❤️❤️❤️

20241006_202143.webp
IMG_20241006_202823_837.webp
IMG_20241006_202823_817.webp
IMG_20241006_202823_786.webp

I'm so sorry for your loss.you always do your utmost for your piggies.
It must be devastating too lose her so young.take care of yourselves.x

Beautiful Whitney lived her best life with you. It’s heartbreaking when we lose them so young but you did the kindest thing for her. Huge hugs to you & Bryce. Sleep tight Whitney 🌈

I’m so sorry, it’s so sad she was so young. Whitney had the best life and you took care of her right to the end. Sleep tight little one, and I hope you’re taking care of yourself as well x

I’m so sorry Whitney has had the call to the bridge so soon. Her short life was full to the top with love.

Popcorn high over there gorgeous 😍

I am so sorry that Whitney’s call to the bridge came so soon, life can be so unfair, sending you and hubby big hugs. Although Whitney’s life was shorter than expected you showered her with love and care and she will have known that, take care x

Popcorn high Whitney 🌈

Last night, we had to say goodbye to Whitney. 😭💔 She has been having bladder issues recently, and during the weekend, we found out she had lots of fluids in her guts. We couldn't fix it, and she was deteriorating. The kindest thing to do was to help her pass through. We didn't expect her to pass away early coz she's only 2.5 yrs old. We are so heartbroken. 😭💔 We are also hoping Bryce would manage to cope being alone now that she's gone. We are going to miss her terribly. 😭💔 Popcorn free Whitney. No more pain. 🌈❤️

Here are some photos of her. She has loads more in the thread Pigging Out since we adopted her more than 2 yrs ago, if anyone is interested to see them. Thank you to everyone in the forum for all your concerns and love during this time. ❤️❤️❤️

View attachment 258007
View attachment 258008
View attachment 258009
View attachment 258010

BIG HUGS

I am so very sorry that your stunning wheeking popstar beauty was not allowed to shine for very long but you have given Whitney a very happy life. The rest is sadly not in our control or ours to choose. You haven't failed Whitney in any way. She will always have a special place in your heart.

Sorry for your loss. You gave Whitney a wonderful life full of love and care. Time with our precious piggies is never enough, but I’m sure she’ll live in your heart forever. Sleep tight beautiful Whitney x

What a stunning girl Whitney is. I'm so sorry you've lost her 😢
At least she is no longer suffering, sometimes unfortunately we have to make that decision to send them over the Rainbow Bridge where they are free from pain 🌈❤️

I am very sorry to read this. She was a gorgeous piggie and your love for her shines through in your tribute. She will leave happy memories for you to treasure.
Run free in the hay meadows at the bridge dear Whitney 🌈

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little lady. She had the most amazing life with you. Huge hugs to you during this sad time x

Sleep well gorgeous girl
RIP Whitney
x x

I’m sorry Whitney has left you for RB
I was looking after my piggy with bladder issues so I missed what had happened to Whitney
She was a beauty and clearly was living her best life with you all ….and that’s we can ever do for our piggies
I know what a big hole she’ll leave in your hearts
The old saying ‘ it’s better to have loved and lost than never having loved at all’ it won’t mean much right now but in time it will …and you’ll look back at this beautiful girl that shared her life with you all ❤️

Back