• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

WHITE PEE NORMAL ? worried new mummy :(

• Thread starter Thread starter kerry1971
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerry1971

Is it normal to see pee like this :o---- my cavies bothe just did a wierd skipy dance - peed and then skippy danced agin - this white pee was in their run on the floor - there was a big log in there to play on so maybe its marking - i dont know - plmk - thankyou x

ps - brothers - aged 6 months - best of health otherwise - i think! :-\

Hi Kerry, glad you decided to join tgpf :)

erm.... bit embarrassing but could it be semen? Male pigs do do this to each other from time to time, I found Hurley covered in it one day :o which was a bit of a shock I can tell you.

Kathryn x

:D NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats SO funny - omg ! ? could it be!

Perfectly normal wee. My sows do wee that colour & my boar does too! It seems to differ from pig to pig & their diet seems to change the colour too.

its great to see you so worried about wee wee, shows you care its perfectly normal wee honestly and the dance they do is called popcorning it shows you have happy piggys one of my youngster popcorned onto his older cage mate yesterday I LMAO it was so funny both of them looked so surprised

Mine always do white wee too :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Bev x x

What poor Hurley had stuck to his back definitely wasn't wee I can tell you ;D

Glad to hear you have 'normal' piggies Kerry, they are so cute and have definitely landed on their feet :)

Yes it turns like superglue when its dry doesn't it :o ;D

sorry - I'm still rolling on the floor laughing at the thought it was sperm! heheheeee - made my day but then i have a wierd sence of humour ;) Thanks for the welcome everyone - no need to introduce myself again LOLOL.....

HELLO :D

bev said:
Yes it turns like superglue when its dry doesn't it :o ;D

;D ;D I had to cut it out

Maybe we could market it as the new 'no nails' 2funny 2funny

well thats great to learn anyhow :) i just adore my new piggies - even my hubbys gone all soppy - we could be HOOKED!! I'm still giggling tho from earlier ..... ;D

all guiena pgis wee we will look diffrent as my older 2 poops look diffrent to my 4 month olds poops

awww, you've got happy pigs with normal wee! ;D

now if you saw my rabbits wee you'd be worried because sometimes its red :o (normal)

kerry1971 said:
sorry - I'm still rolling on the floor laughing at the thought it was sperm! heheheeee - made my day but then i have a wierd sence of humour ;) Thanks for the welcome everyone - no need to introduce myself again LOLOL.....

HELLO :D

You should fit in here just fine then LMAO ;) ;D

I've just read the answers,'to the wee wee question' and nearly wee weed myself reading this,can't see bottons for tears! great!!! Just love this forum!

Squeaks is the same as that as well :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Have fun :)

Trace x

Hi!

Several of my guineas have wee like this. I think it varies from pig to pig and is also possibly affected by what they have been eating/drinking etc.

Alex x

Wilson used to pee that colour and my previous guinea did too so yer i would say it is normal colour... :D
I agree with the eating/drinking thing... because wilson diet has changed and he doesnt to it anymore... lol

My piggies have done that. I thought it was "boy stuff" until I realized that Caesar was in fact a girl, not a boy :-[

My Tiger has weed on Dave (Thurs night) and me (last night) - humph, he also did a great big piddle in his cage just after I cleaned him out today, and left several puddles on the conservatroy floor. Is it just my piggie, or do they wee a lot?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back