• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

White Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I found a pic of Misty and Sooty earlier and I noticed Sootys eye is white in it. I can't remember if I used a flash for it or not. I'll try and get pic of it up later just wondering if it could be something wrong it with.

like white creamy stuff?
ours do that sometimes especially the booys when theyve been teeth chattering ?

It's his actual eye ball thats white. Once I firgure out how to work scanner I'll put pic up =P

worth checking out, i have baby who has white in his eyes, the vets didn't know what it was but he is now almost blind if not completely.

i then have squeak who has white in the centre of her eye and she is suspected of being diabetic.

not sure but is white a sign of cataracts?? :-\

don't be alarmed by what i'm saying ? just giving you to examples of pigs with white in the eyes. i'm sure if you put up a picture theres people here that could help you out, i'm no expert ;)

we had a baby from that guy yest who has a white blob in the middle of her eye like a scratch and the rest of the eye looks awful,we're bathing it in diluted salt water

baby is just deformed and blind :) but gorgeous

squeak has a big white blob in it's eye that is so visible, looks spooky at times.

i thought i'd read somewhere that the eye goes white if there is an injury, it's like a protection but i'm probably wrong ;)

tawny said:
baby is just deformed and blind :) but gorgeous

squeak has a big white blob in it's eye that is so visible, looks spooky at times.

i thought i'd read somewhere that the eye goes white if there is an injury, it's like a protection but i'm probably wrong ;)

I heard that too,hmmm she might have something like that then

Ye I thought it could be something like that but I really can't remember if I had flash on cam because I thought that could make his eye go like that.

No. I've looked at a few more pics of him and his eyes look brown in them. I think it must just have been the light.

sounds like it was the light.
the white in my affected piggies is visible to the human eye :) well atleast thats one less thing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back