• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

white dry area on ear

• Thread starter Thread starter rachy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachy

Hi,
My young boar Ken has got white dry looking patches on his ears any ideas what this could be? Is there anything I need to be doing?
All advice very much appreciated

Rach :)

Could be a slight fungal infection.Gorgeous Guineas do some excellent products that will clear the problem up.I can thoroughly recommend the cocoa butter cream. While you are waiting for the GG order to come,try Aloe Vera gel or Caniston cream. Mary

Gorgeous Guineas have some excellent products as Mary says. I use the Melts on the rescue guineas and my own, they're excellent for moisturising ears :) There's a postage strike at the end of the wheek though so get your order in quick if you're going to. (I think the strike is Friday, but check GG to see :) )

Thank you for your advice will check out gorgeous guineas straight away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back