Which would look better?

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date

Which would look better?

• [IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/Baby_Wilson/100_22752.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [IMG]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p272/Baby_Wilson/100_2298.jpg[/IMG]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

.... as a tattoo... I want to get mum to draw one of them for me but not sure which one would look better :)

Just looking at Wilson... not his surroundings :)

What do you think ?

Thanks!

The whole face is visible on the second one, so I think the second one.

you'll change your mind about 10 times before you settle on one....i know i did lol

Good that you're thinking ahead! I got one when I was fourteen on impulse and bitterly regret it now! Got another when I was 19 which I thought long and hard about and I don't mind it so much. What I would say is: Don't get it anywhere it will be visible on special occassions such as your wedding day.

The second one is clearer but they are both great pics of a very cute piggy :)

:D thanks!

If I got it smaller... I could put it on my lower back... to the side? What do you think?

baby-wilson said:
:D thanks!

If I got it smaller... I could put it on my lower back... to the side? What do you think?

Apratantly it hurts more on your lower back :-\ ...where i had mine (on my shoulder blade) i have it so that it doesn't show when i wear normal tops, unless i wear a strap top, in which case it's nice to show it off ;D

;D
Yer... my mum got one on her back and said it hurts more... to the side... like on the hip, but on the lower back ? do you think that would hurt the same?

I've been thinking about tattoo's for ages. and ive been settled on the idea of quite a few for about 8months, haven;t changed my mind since last november lol still haven't got any though

What about this one?

100_227222356.jpg

:D I didnt even realise I had taken that one... I just found it yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back