Where To Rehome My Pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim3

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am looking fir a new home for my 2 girls and dint know where ti start. I am in Shropshire anyone any ideas wheres best?

Thanks
Kim

It cant be easy :( Walsall are an amazing rescue and home really sensibly with fantastic home checks. How old are your girls? Why are you having to rehome them?

I agree with @sport_billy walsall are amazing I have literally just passed a home inspection from them to adopt two boars. I am also going too be a foster carer with them. It must be really hard to rehome but at least you have asked for help! I hope everything works out ok :hug:
Xx

Thanx everyone fir bein so understanding. Firstly when i hold them i come out in itchy rash and they really dont like being caught so I'm not givin them the attention they deserve. Plus ive taken a foster kitten from my mum who needs lots of feeding and attention as her mother wasnt feeding him.
Thanks again

Thanx everyone fir bein so understanding. Firstly when i hold them i come out in itchy rash and they really dont like being caught so I'm not givin them the attention they deserve. Plus ive taken a foster kitten from my mum who needs lots of feeding and attention as her mother wasnt feeding him.
Thanks again

:( I had a flick through your old posts and see that you had an allergy to them.

Why don't you post a photo of them here in our rehoming section?

Thanks but walsall have a foster carer I'm just waiting for the details i told them there was no hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back