where to get white coroplast in uk?

cinnamon7

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
does anyone know where to get white coroplast in the uk? I’ve only found black coroplast in most shops, i swear nowhere has it pleaseee let me know

It does seem a bit unavailable ... I bought my correx from The Aluminium Shop (online). They still stock white and black; I think they used to do colours as well but I imagine they stopped to save money. The only problem with online is the shipping cost - I had it sent rolled which was cheaper, but then it was a hassle keeping it flat to cut it to size. 🤔

It does seem a bit unavailable ... I bought my correx from The Aluminium Shop (online). They still stock white and black; I think they used to do colours as well but I imagine they stopped to save money. The only problem with online is the shipping cost - I had it sent rolled which was cheaper, but then it was a hassle keeping it flat to cut it to size. 🤔
thank youuuu, yh I'm okay with it rolled can be annoying thooo

It's not white, but I did get black proplex from Wickes which is pretty much the same thing.

Amari Plastics sell 4mm white. The draw back with them is it's a £30 minimum spend which is 2 sheets. Not such a draw back in this mad house though as we are always changing cages (we have 5 at the moment), a spare sheet in the loft is always handy!

Back