Where to buy megazorb?

• Thread starter Thread starter teabag
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teabag

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can suggest a supplier for Meagzorb? I am thinking about changing our bedding as my boar seems to keep getting watery eyes from hay (vet said conjunctiveitis (sp?)).

I am in aldershot, hampshire. Is there anywhere you can order it online?

Thanks ;)

Teabag....I live in southampton and I went on google and managed to gat a list saying where you can get it.....I get mine from Botley Mills in Botley, a large bag for £5...also in Pastures Green in Southampton..I think the website is www.northencropdriers.co.uk and this website gave me the list of suppliers in Hampshire O0

Thanks...have had a look! Looks like the only one near us is the one in Botley, which is really too far to travel. Back to the drawing board ::)

oooo thats handy thanks, ive been looking or other places that sell it!

EDIT: a bit pricey to post to my house from that site :( ill try the place near me first...

Yeh, same here! Postage was almost as much as the product!

Time to ring round some horsey shops i think!

yah bit pricy xx0 it's better if you can get it local, i need to do some ringing too ;D

When I first went on to megazorb I found a shop that supplied to a riding school near me and then I picked it up from there.The riding school were happy to include it on their order.

Toffee4ever said:
When I first went on to megazorb I found a shop that supplied to a riding school near me and then I picked it up from there.The riding school were happy to include it on their order.
Blimey - that's a bit lucky!

Its worth asking your nearest stockist if they deliver to anywhere near you. I have now found a place where I can just go to fetch it.

Most horse feed places sell it.. Pampered piggies will be selling it soon and still only £4.95 postage..

Where abouts are you? I have a list of horse suppliers up and down the country there maybe one near you ..

I'm in derby. the nearest horse supplier near me is alfreton, i found it listed on the megazorb website, and even then its pretty far out. i couldnt travel there just for bedding, would prefer it delivered

I'm in aldershot, hampshire. Its on the surrey/berkshire borders so anywhere on the edges of those too would be ok

thanks PP!

Lez said:
I'm in derby. the nearest horse supplier near me is alfreton, i found it listed on the megazorb website, and even then its pretty far out. i couldnt travel there just for bedding, would prefer it delivered

oh wow, i didn't know there was somewhere that close to me!
where is it in Alfreton, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Seals Fodder Room, Alfreton, Derby, 01773 602466

this is the details that were listed on the megazorb website. i havent had chance to call them yet though so i dont know if they deliver yet

EDIT: i found the shops website: http://www.sealsfodder.co.uk/

Teabag can you get to worplesdon, nr Guildford?
there is a horse supplier called frosbury down erm *racks brains* gravetts lane?

when you get to the roundabout by merrist wood college and rokers feeds/rokers golf course/rokers little angels (assuming your coming from normandy direction)
go straight on and just round the corner there is a little lane, I'm sure its gravettes lane ill check when the boss gets home- he'll know!
Its only about £5 per bag there

alternatively I'm up in surrey once a month staying in Guildford I can always drop some off to you and any other goodies you want! PM be if that helps.

Re Derby there isnt much around as everyone uses woodshavings for their horseys. Seal fodder is it!

i plan to take a long drive to that shop tomorrow to stock up on bedding for mine and my housemates piggys, as shes going to give megazorb a go too

Pampered Piggies said:
Teabag can you get to worplesdon, nr Guildford?
there is a horse supplier called frosbury down erm *racks brains* gravetts lane?

when you get to the roundabout by merrist wood college and rokers feeds/rokers golf course/rokers little angels (assuming your coming from normandy direction)
go straight on and just round the corner there is a little lane, I'm sure its gravettes lane ill check when the boss gets home- he'll know!
Its only about £5 per bag there

alternatively I'm up in surrey once a month staying in Guildford I can always drop some off to you and any other goodies you want! PM be if that helps.

Re Derby there isnt much around as everyone uses woodshavings for their horseys. Seal fodder is it!

Ooh, yeh, Guildford is grand! And i'll be working there come next week! Fabulous...thanks for the great advice!

i took the half an hour drive to the place in alfreton today, and bought my piggies a huge sack of megazorb for £5.99, which i thought was fantastic value. ive just changed their bedding over to it, and only did a thin layer like people recommended in the reviews, and laid a thin layer of hay on top as my boys like to have a bit of hay to play in. will see how it goes.

I have to say though that the shop i got it from was very well priced and sold other stuff too for piggies, and my housemate bought a big bag of dried grass for her piggies for £2.50. think ill be getting most of my supplies from there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back