Where to buy correx/coroolast sheets? 🙂

eksarahw

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy some correx to build a 5x2 indoor c&c setup, can anyone advise where is best please? (Thinking my girls might be coming in for the winter in a few weeks 😉)

I came across a similar sheet in Wickes which is 2mm and have trawled through many, many websites and ebay/amazon. Some places are extortionate!
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance!
Oh and is there anywhere that sells colours other than black/white? 2.4m by 1.2m would be the sheet size required for a 5x2 I would think.

Thank you again 😊

Sarah

I've attached a snapshot of the Wickes one...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010-144413_Samsung Internet.webp
    Screenshot_20241010-144413_Samsung Internet.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your help. Yes I noticed a lot of places rolled the sheets, which I can imagine wouldn’t be ideal as then it would be all marked with lines, might go for the Wickes option and put 2 layers down? I’ll have another wee search too… would have to be delivered I guess unless I just fold it once to fit in the car…

Thanks again 😊

I need to get some too. Is it ok to loosely roll it? Or will that ruin it?

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy some correx to build a 5x2 indoor c&c setup, can anyone advise where is best please? (Thinking my girls might be coming in for the winter in a few weeks 😉)

I came across a similar sheet in Wickes which is 2mm and have trawled through many, many websites and ebay/amazon. Some places are extortionate!
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance!
Oh and is there anywhere that sells colours other than black/white? 2.4m by 1.2m would be the sheet size required for a 5x2 I would think.

Thank you again 😊

Sarah

I've attached a snapshot of the Wickes one...
You asked the exact question I was going to ask. Thank you. ☺️

It’s a bit more expensive but I buy mine from C & C Cages.
It’s thicker and very sturdy stuff which means it fights back when you try to put it together.
At the moment the have imperfect correx which is a bit cheaper.

Amari Plastics sell the 4mm in lots of colour if you have one near you. B&Q sell the black 2mm.
Oh thanks for that! I did see that company mentioned in the forum before but I wasn't exactly sure what product to look for on their website...it doesn't come up with anything for correx, is it polypropylene?
I'll check b&q also as they're close by.
Thanks again!

Oh thanks for that! I did see that company mentioned in the forum before but I wasn't exactly sure what product to look for on their website...it doesn't come up with anything for correx, is it polypropylene?
I'll check b&q also as they're close by.
Thanks again!

Polypropylene or corrugated plastic.

Back