Where to buy coroplast sheets UK (Manchester) ?

mackenziejanetaylor

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys, since my Guinea pig population has gone from 2 to 6 I’m looking to buy more coroplast sheets. I used Kavee for my last shop but it’s just so expensive and I heard buying it from other shops is much cheaper. So where is good to buy it? I’m based in Manchester, UK / can order something online?

This was what I had originally and was more than enough for the 3'x6' cage, but it's 2mm. You might want the thicker stuff?

There are plenty of online correx/coroplast/polypropylene retailers. I recently bought 4mm correx/polypropylene online from sheetplastics.co.uk. It’s still quite expensive once you’ve added delivery ( it was very well packaged flat not rolled/folded) but I‘ve got a large L shaped cage and needed a couple of sheets to avoid too many joins 😂 I couldn’t find any 4mm in any DIY store around me (Wiltshire) nor could I fit 2 large sheets in my little car anyway 🚗 2mm is less expensive and more widely available in places like Wickes and B&Q. I’ve used it in the past but it just isn’t thick enough for my 2 nibblers even with nibble guards. If you’re buying sheets, don’t forget to include extra for sides in your measurements (if you want sides to keep hay in).

We got ours from Wickes (we're in the Midlands but I can imagine they all stock it!) It was under the name Proplex.

I get mine in Amari Plastics, good quality 4mm. I couldn't get on with the 2mm I got on ebay and later in B&Q, it was too thin to hold it's box shape. There's an Amari at Cobalt Way, Middleton Junction, M24 1NN. The only drawback is it's a minimum £30 plus vat spend which is 2 8ftx4ft sheets but with so many big cages I use it all.

Back