Where can my little pigies run about in the winter?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer1990

Hi, Iv have just recently bought a indoor run for my four guinea pigs as it will be to cold outside for them now and i also have a outdoor run but with it being to cold i can't think of anywhere for them to run about indoors as there are wires everywhere or it just isn't safe in case they hurt themselves can anyone help me! :o

i usually use my hallway, or utility room just put a blanket down so your flooring doesnt get ruined chuck in a few boxes/toys and they will love it :)

mine like towels to hide in they prefer to run about in the sitting room to the kitchen

they were all outdoor but its getting to cold up here in Scotland for them now so i was going to start keeping them indoors they have an outdoor run but as i said its to cold outside most of the time as for the past 2 or 3 days theres been a icy chill in the air if you no what i mean lol

the hallways is ideal for them to run around, i use my utility room

I have found that if I give them something they can hide under (I use an upside down dog basket on top of thick newspaper) they wee under there and not anywhere else, don't know why? Ofcourse they poo everywhere but that's easier to clean up.

Rabswood

yes i have found the same, i use a cardboard box , or their pet carrier they wee in them, but poop everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back