Where can I get hold of Megazorb in Manchester?

• Thread starter Thread starter Andrea
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrea

I rung up an animal feeds place near to me this morning asking for a bale of hay and also if they sell Megazorb. He said he had never heard of it but would check and call me back. He did within 5 minutes and said he could get it in stock for me, and asked how many I would need. Because I only have the one (but soon to be 2) GP's and 2 rats, a bag may last about 6 weeks maybe even 2 months, but I would come back to him when I run out. He basically laughed at me!

I wasn't making him order in just one bag especially for me, but I mentioned that a lot of horse keepers and small animal keepers are raving about this stuff, and if he advertised that he had it in stock, he would clear it easy. But no. He was quite rude actually.

So now, I am trying to find some place else. I have tried Equine supplies shops and farm shops. Nothing. I can't be the only one in Manchester wanting this stuff surely......? :-\

I'm in the Manchester areas and looking as well - can I ask where you enquired?

I've so far tried Battersby's in Heywood, Equinemania (who used to stock it but doesn't anymore) in Oldham, and am going to phone Burnedge Mill Animal Feeds (used to be Hackworths Animal Feeds) in Rochdale but am not hopeful. I think I'm going to use Auboise instead.

Yep! I have just rang them and they have orderded me a bag! It's £5.10 and should have it by weekend, they will call me when they get it in.

Give them a call 0161 487 3363, there are in Offerton.

I also went to get some hay this morning from Arden Farm Feeds 0161 368 3722, in Mottram (at the end of the m67 on Mottram roundabout) and they have just rung me back and said they can order it in too!

Just like buses...you wait ages and then two come at once!

I think AK Animal Feeds in Atherton can get Megazorb (tel 01942 878283).

Hi

I live in Manchester but used to work in Macclesfield. I used to drive through Poynton and an equine suppliers there used to order me megazorb - so another source for you if you need it in future. Good to know about the other places though -thanks!

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back