What would be best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cuddles and Squeaky have been separate for ages now and I don't want to keep them alone, but........

They get on fairly well with JoJo being the youngest (when all in the run) and Uncle-Ton being the oldest as they seem to steer clear.

So..... they get on with a young one and old one but not in between.. so what do I do?

Babies so they grow up together, but it might change? Or rehome a couple of old boys?

Eek..thats a hard decision..I know if you get some babies, they could go through their teenage stage and start fighting...but then maybe they only get on with ton as an individual piggie, not because he's old...

Can you not neuter and get them girlfriends..or am i being dumb? :-\

True. I could have them neutered, but won't stop them not getting along if you get me. I might have the same problem if they are with girls.

I can't try them out with the girls cos they aren't netured...... :(

I honestly don't want to keep them separate if I can :)

Thanks for your reply, it wan't dumb :)

Hmm thats a hard one...I have not done this yet so dont really know.

I know when harry was a girl (before we realised his sex) he got on great with all the girls, he kept them in line..but we have been trying to introduce him to a boar his age, that went terrible...they were in a massive run and harry still went for him...now we've been taking baby steps of our new boys for....nearly 2 weeks now, but hes just too dominant and although it takes a while with boars...i cant see it ever happening. I am going to try and bond him with his son (if i have any boars) and I'm hoping that will help!

Maybe the barmy4boars website....

I'm sure someone that knows boars will come along soon!

It is a tricky one with boys as I have discovered with Timmy and Lennie recently. Hard to advise you as I am still deciding what to do in my situation. I would love to hear what you decide and how it goes though! Good luck Kelly O0

lavenderjade said:
It is a tricky one with boys as I have discovered with Timmy and Lennie recently. Hard to advise you as I am still deciding what to do in my situation. I would love to hear what you decide and how it goes though! Good luck Kelly O0

LOL Thank you :D

Thinking it might be best on keeping them separate. Squeaky teeth chatters when he even smells one of the boys now. So to be safe, they will remain that for now

That's a shame but I think it is probably the best option due to the sound of situation. :)

Yeah. I didn't want to, but young boars are a bit boistrous and cause of them being 'nippy' I'm not sure to having them neuterd and having a girly friend.

But they can see the others in the run, so not all bad O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back